You can join your child up for a monthly membership at a cost of £34.50 (for one child aged 4 – 12 years). Membership will give your child access to everything outlined below and will renew automatically every month. You can cancel your child’s membership at any time, however no part refunds will be offered if you decide to change your mind during the course of the 30 day period.
Our monthly membership includes the following :
- Access to all online live classes on the timetable including Ballet, PBT, Tap, Pilates and Stretching & Limbering.
- Additional resources which may be available in the members area of the website upon completion of your membership, such as activity sheets, information sheets including stretches and workouts that your child can do at home, top tips, and a glossary of ballet and tap terms that will continue to grow monthly.
- Access to our library of pre-recorded videos including classes in Ballet, Tap and PBT for your child to use in the comfort of your home.
- Access to a library of catch up classes which your child can watch on replay by streaming from any device at your convenience.
- Access to a private members only Facebook group where additional resources and information will be posted.
- Guest workshops may not included in this price. These will be available on an ad-hoc basis and be charged in addition to your membership fees.
- Private or coaching classes are not included in subscription fees. A nominal charge will be requested in the event a student wishes to book a private class.
- Please ensure you familiarise yourself with our Health & Safety policy & Recommendations and the Rules for those under the age of 12 years, attending classes with Online Dance Studio before you sign up for a membership.
More than one person in your household attending classes? Please check out our group person memberships.