Multiple Adult Membership
Up to three people who reside in the same household can join as members at a cost of £52.50. Membership will give up to three teenagers or adults in one household access to everything outlined below and will renew automatically month. You can cancel your joint membership at any time, however no part refunds will be offered if anyone in the household decide to change their minds during the course of the month
Our monthly membership includes the following :
- Access to all online live classes on the timetable including Ballet, ACRO, PBT and Tap, Pilates and Stretching & Limbering.
- Additional resources which will be available in the members area of the website upon completion of your membership, such as activity sheets, information sheets including stretches and workouts that you can do at home, top tips, and a glossary of ballet and tap terms that will continue to grow monthly.
- Access to our library of pre-recorded videos including classes in Ballet, Tap and PBT for you to use in the comfort of your home.
- Access to a library of catch up classes which you can watch on replay by streaming from any device at your convenience.
- Access to a private members only Facebook group where additional resources and information will be posted.
- Guest workshops are not included in this price. These will be available on an ad-hoc basis and be charged in addition to your membership fees.
- Private or coaching classes are not included in subscription fees. A nominal charge will be requested in the event a student wishes to book a private class.
- Please ensure you familiarise yourself with our Health & Safety policy & Recommendations regarding online classes before you sign up for a membership.
Only one person attending in your household? Please check out our Individual Memberships for more information.